The Synth’ Tower is a one-of-a-kind cultural venue, and a virtual iteration of the famed A’DAM Tower, sited just north of the central train station in Amsterdam. Once an office building; the tower was transformed into a cultural and entertainment venue in recent years. Synth’ Tower is an AI-assisted design that reimagines the physical tower into a metaverse venue for music, art, and more. It was created to coincide with the 2022 Amsterdam Dance Event, which is the world’s largest electronic music festival.
Designed by the talented 3D designers Kuba Jekiel and Christian Venables, the tower features twisting and organically-formed cavernous spaces allowing for virtual raves, year-round—so that the music, dancing, and fun never stop. Synth’ Tower was minted on 19 October 2022, in a limited edition of 100 collectible digital assets, optimized for use in every major metaverse platform.
- A space for parties, or hang-outs with friends
- Rent out the space to be used for events by others
- The parent file can be used for high fidelity Unity or Unreal Engine 5 environments
- Numerous areas for meditation, reflection, and relaxation
- Invite up to 50 friends to join your event, concert, lecture, etc.
- Commercial use of the file; check the licensing agreement
- A fully immersive cultural experience in VR
- Metaverse entertainment space at its finest
- Use the tower as an exhibition space or even as a nightclub
- Host art performances, concerts, parties, and lectures
- Personalize the monumental interior with art, as sculptures