House in Luxor
The House in Luxor sits on an island, on the river Nile, isolated from the noise of the city. The design aimed to reverse the building tradition of residential mudbrick construction, replacing it with stone held in place by gravity alone. The House is a crossed open space, with no internal walls, every extreme of the cross has a dedicated function, to cook, to work, to live, to sleep and its walls have a plain pink marble texture, which allows it to be used as a private NFT gallery. Skylights are located at the corner of the spaces pouring more natural light into the house, an external swimming pool is a relaxing extension of the great Nile, populated by crocodiles. A House that was conceived to challenge time like an Egyptian temple, delivering the house in the Metaverse will turn this idea into reality.
- Can be used in Unity or Unreal Engine 5 environments
- Own a unique physical structure that can be used as home-base in the metaverse
- Create a permanent place to gather with friends, family, and new acquaintances
- A versatile space for parties, hang-outs with friends, or meditative contemplation
- Invite up to 50 friends to join your event, presentation, lecture, party, etc.
- Decorate and populate your home or building with your digital sculptures and NFTs
- Create your own private and public world for yourself to use with others or alone
- Rent out the space or create a timeshare with other metaverse real estate owners
- Throw private parties, cocktail hours, music events or raves in your space
- Use this space as a creative realm for bringing artists together
Leonardo Marchesi is an award-winning Italian architect whose designs are conceived to stimulate a mindful way of living, and his open-minded approach...