1 of 1
Once the reserve is met, a 24-hour timed auction will begin
Place a bid
Inspired by a recent trip to the Moroccan Sahara desert, ASIG Design designed this metaverse shopping experience with alternate reality in mind. This immersive 3D VR space seamlessly blends architecture with the desert landscape while remaining architecturally modest enough to highlight the product. Imagine taking shopping customers on a multi-sensory journey to a dream vacation while they browse your virtual products. Owners of this NFT can range from large corporations to small startups looking to take their e-commerce sales to another level.
How to Use
- Can be used in Unity or Unreal Engine 5 environments
- Own a unique physical structure that can be used as home-base in the metaverse
- Create a permanent place to gather with friends, family, and new acquaintances
- A versatile space for parties, hang-outs with friends, or meditative contemplation
- Invite up to 50 friends to join your event, presentation, lecture, party, etc.
- Decorate and populate your home or building with your digital sculptures and NFTs
- Create your own private and public world for yourself to use with others or alone
- Rent out the space or create a timeshare with other metaverse real estate owners
- Throw private parties, cocktail hours, music events or raves in your space
- Use this space as a creative realm for bringing artists together
CommercialView End User License Agreement
Andy Sigfrids is a US-based architect that fuses real life architecture with imaging the unimaginable in the Metaverse. He is a global traveler while ...
Place a bid
Bids can only be placed using wrapped ETH (WETH).