Reference is made to Neal Stephenson’s novel Snow Crash, describing the metaverse, where the famous Black Sun Bar is at the center of social interactions of all sorts. There is a bar, a catwalk element, a fight club and, in our extension to the art world, a gallery for exhibitions.
The complete work can be used for different events and commercialization. The rooms follow each other which gives the impression of a space that changes around the people according to their needs of use. This complies with the architectural understanding of a super space, which by definition is a room that can be used for different purposes and remains flexible to the changing needs of the inhabitants.
- Can be used in Unity or Unreal Engine 5 environments
- Own a unique physical structure that can be used as home-base in the metaverse
- Create a permanent place to gather with friends, family, and new acquaintances
- A versatile space for parties, hang-outs with friends, or meditative contemplation
- Invite up to 50 friends to join your event, presentation, lecture, party, etc.
- Decorate and populate your home or building with your digital sculptures and NFTs
- Create your own private and public world for yourself to use with others or alone
- Rent out the space or create a timeshare with other metaverse real estate owners
- Throw private parties, cocktail hours, music events or raves in your space
- Use this space as a creative realm for bringing artists together