Welcome to Low Poly Models’ Cyberpunk Office, a dark, grungy, futuristic headquarters overlooking the city at night.
The scene features a desk with multiple computers and screens in front of a large, broken window. On the monitors are some true captures of programming with the Decentraland SDK, and a picture of our beloved mascot Frida Kah-Low Poly Models. Unfortunately, in this version of the future, we still have wires strewn all over the office.
To the left, there’s a large, industrial fan, as well as a rigged robotic arm carrying out top secret tests. Scattered around the room, you’ll find a variety of unusual objects the team uses to create 3D models, including papers, tools, a first aid kit, and, of course, Suzanne, the infamous blender monkey. On the ceiling are a number of factory pipes and lights, in our signature blue and red colours.
This room was not made specifically for a virtual world, it has kindly been adapted to several platforms by the team at MetaMundo. The urban background, as seen through the windows, is a 2D HDRI image, and probably best removed when publishing in virtual worlds, so as not to obstruct the actual view.
The original scene is 16 x 16m, the same size as a parcel of LAND in Decentraland.
A render of this 3D model is used as one of the backgrounds on our website LowPolyModels.io and LowPolyModelsWorld.com. Please note the animated objects in this NFT will be static when deployed in virtual worlds due to platform limitations.
- Can be used in Unity or Unreal Engine 5 environments
- Own a unique physical structure that can be used as home-base in the metaverse
- Create a permanent place to gather with friends, family, and new acquaintances
- A versatile space for parties, hang-outs with friends, or meditative contemplation
- Invite up to 50 friends to join your event, presentation, lecture, party, etc.
- Decorate and populate your home or building with your digital sculptures and NFTs
- Create your own private and public world for yourself to use with others or alone
- Rent out the space or create a timeshare with other metaverse real estate owners
- Throw private parties, cocktail hours, music events or raves in your space
- Use this space as a creative realm for bringing artists together