MATSUOKA HILLS Mansion
Matsuoka Hills Mansion reflects the playful energy and inspiration of late 21st-century architecture with its simple yet muscular language. A digital aesthetic study produced the relationships between the materials and shapes, the ground's central topography, and its relationship to the building's three-layered geometry. Three specially created digital works of art, a sculpture, and three copies of an exclusive designer chair are all shown on the main level. The space is divided into several free-plan sub-spaces on the ground level, which rises in the middle like a hill, and each is given a specific purpose, such as the entryway, conference/gathering area, library/archive, and living room. The users could access the upper floor by ascending the three-tiered ladder designed to look like a skeleton.
- Can be used in Unity or Unreal Engine 5 environments
- Own a unique physical structure that can be used as home-base in the metaverse
- Create a permanent place to gather with friends, family, and new acquaintances
- A versatile space for parties, hang-outs with friends, or meditative contemplation
- Invite up to 50 friends to join your event, presentation, lecture, party, etc.
- Decorate and populate your home or building with your digital sculptures and NFTs
- Create your own private and public world for yourself to use with others or alone
- Rent out the space or create a timeshare with other metaverse real estate owners
- Throw private parties, cocktail hours, music events or raves in your space
- Use this space as a creative realm for bringing artists together
Digital Forgery Workshop is a Milan-based architectural and design practice that leverages "religious robotics" to reimagine the borders and parameter...